WORK FOR US
House Parents in Training
The New Mexico Christian Children's Home is currently seeking married couples for House Parents in Training. NMCCH is a private, not-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule with 8-12 children (with their own children included in the count.)
Our House Parents in Training work alongside the current house parents and help out in other areas on campus until an opening becomes available in a cottage. Until they are assigned to their own cottage, House Parents in Training work a traditional 40-45 hour work week.
· Be at least 21 years of age or older
· High School diploma or equivalent is required
· A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Ability and desire to work and live with youth
· Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
· Must be married at least two years
· Must be willing to be an active member at the Southside Church of Christ in Portales (This is the church home of NMCCH).
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at email@example.com or call 575-356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information and to fill out our online application.
Benefits of Joining our Team!
Some of the benefits of working at the New Mexico Christian Children’s Home:
- Competitive salary
- Housing and utilities provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of children and families!