WORK FOR US
The New Mexico Christian Children's Home is currently seeking a college age 4-H Assistant for our Farm and Ranch Program. NMCCH is a private, not-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
The 4-H Assistant will:
- Work the summer months on a 25-40 hour week schedule. Current pay is $9 per hour.
- Work with our children and livestock in preparation for the County Fair as well as assist the Farm Manager with other projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Dependability and a strong Christian background is a must.
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability and desire to work odd hours with youth and livestock
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure
- Willingness to live on the NMCCH campus
If interested, please contact Rick Daniell, Farm and Ranch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575)760-3315.
House Parents in Training
The New Mexico Christian Children's Home is currently seeking married couples for House Parents in Training. NMCCH is a private, not-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals.
House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule with 8-12 children (with their own children included in the count.)
Our House Parents in Training work alongside the current house parents and help out in other areas on campus until an opening becomes available in a cottage. Until they are assigned to their own cottage, House Parents in Training work a traditional 40-45 hour work week.
· Be at least 21 years of age or older
· High School diploma or equivalent is required
· A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
· Ability and desire to work and live with youth
· Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
· Must be married at least two years
· Must be willing to be an active member at the Southside Church of Christ in Portales (This is the church home of NMCCH).
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at email@example.com or call 575-356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information and to fill out our online application.
Benefits of Joining our Team!
Some of the benefits of working at the New Mexico Christian Children’s Home:
- Competitive salary
- Housing and utilities provided
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of children and families!