The New Mexico Christian Children’s Home is a private, non-for-profit, Christian organization serving children in need since 1954 and is supported by the generous donations of churches and individuals. NMCCH currently has three openings:
House Parents work a one week on/one week off schedule with 6-12 children (with their own children included in the count.)
- Be at least 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability and desire to work and live with youth
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and reference verification procedure in order to determine one’s fitness to satisfactorily and safely care for youth
- Must be married at least two years
- Must be willing to be an active member at the Southside Church of Christ in Portales (This is the church home of NMCCH).
Some benefits of working at the New Mexico Christian Children’s Home include:
- Housing, utilities and internet access provided
- Health,Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, with company match up to 5 percent
For inquiries, contact Allen Mann, Director of Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 575-356-5372. Please visit our website at http://nmcch.org for more information or fill out the online application below.